Wednesday 11 December 2013

Our products are mined in the following areas



Our products are mined in the following areas: Bauchi, Gombe , Nasarawa, Niger, Oyo, Kwara, Kastina.Plateau State.

We engage the help of the locals to do our mining operations thereby ensuring that we have a cordial relationship with them. We also have MOUs with the traditional heads of these areas giving us first refusal on whatever products that is been mined and discovered in those areas.

Production techniques and costs: Due to the fact that mining is capital intensive, we start with artisanal methods to ensure we locate the minerals and determine the deposits before bringing in heavy duty equipment.

This way the costs are minimal because we do not go in blind with the heavy duty equipment since their cost of lease is high.

Quality control: This is done with the aid of a geologist that is on our payroll using the random sampling technique and also with the aid of a hand-held XRF analyzer.

Inventory control: This is done by the freight agent in Lagos as the goods arrive and are been stuffed in the container. We also have two staff that helps with this and the shipping agent.

Personnel

Number of employees: 10

Type of labor:

Skilled: 3
Unskilled: 6
Professional: 1

Quality of existing staff: Brilliant

Pay structure: PAYE (5)

Contract staff: 5

7 comments:

  1. Do u have raw gold and diamond for sale? The quantity is 100kg.what is price and payment terms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete
  4. All thanks to Elegant loan firm for helping me secure a loan of $1,000,000.00 USD to establish my Foodstuff supermarket business in different places. I have been looking for financial help for the past four years. But now, I am completely stressed free with all the help of the loan officer Mr Russ Harry. So, I will advise any person who seeks funds to improve his or her business to contact this great firm for help, and it is real and tested. You can reach him through- Email --Elegantloanfirm@Hotmail.com-  or Whats-app +393511617486.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir am interested in solid mineral ,gemstones mining and export , how can you put me through. Am Kolawole from Lagos.
    Email: koadet@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2348033959186

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir, I have not got response to my previous. I mean am interested in doing solid minerals and gemstones trading. How would you help me .WhatsApp: +2348033959186, Email:koadet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sir, am interested in solode minerals trading, how can you assist me. I will to be buying stones from you after a little training. I mean how to identify stones, the names and their prices. You can reach me on +2348033959186, koadet@gmail.com.
    Regards
    Am Kolawole A

    ReplyDelete